Freitag, 11. Juli 2014

Paint Party Friday: Zentangles Inspired by Little Treasures by Nancy

For this PPF I decided to make some zentangles. I love how I can simply start with a black pen in one edge and see the design emerge without knowing how it will look in the end.
 
 
I learnt the construction of some pretty cool new patterns doing these two zentangles.

 
I was inspired doing this zentangles by the wonderful and talented Nancy of Little Treasures by Nancy. Aren't her name zentangles shown below fun? She draws them and then mounts them on a board for durability. But that's not her only talent. If you are on Facebook, check out her page!
 


 
I'm sharing this with PPF.

7 Kommentare:

  1. Great work...I love zentangles and the names are a wonderful idea!

    Hugs Giggles

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful! there are some really nice patterns in there. love the letters too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Zentangles are so relaxing - once I get started. Sometimes I have trouble with the getting started phase. Yours is lovely and those names are great - I had done some very different ones a while back.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow Dag this a fabulous. I love the depth of it. Great job.
    Have a great weekend
    Nicole/Beadwright

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hi Andrea, I have been having such a good time looking through your blog. Your are so talented and so Creative. I am now following you. Wishing you a Happy Day from the U.S. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen